Seven Kingdoms v2.15.0
Posted on 2018-09-17 by the3dfxdude
We've accomplished much of what we hoped for in the 2.14 series, with SDL2, multiplayer match-making, translation support, and now it's time to move to version 2.15. Everyone should get the latest version and try it out.
Windows 10 users that were using the pre-release build to address a Windows bug, should move to the current release.
Summary of changes from 2.14.7 to 2.15.0
- Enabled multiplayer sync checking by default
- Added experimental multiplayer game recording and replay (use 'r' at main menu screen after playing a match)
- Enhanced localization support
- Enabled translation support on Windows
- Properly support system locales including UTF-8 codesets
- Added Russian fonts
- Added Russian translation
- Improved 64-bit platform support
- Upgraded to SDL 2.0.8 to work around Windows 10 1709 bug
- Improved mouse control and full-screen interaction
- Fixed obscure crashing bug with the Caravan interface
- Added game manual
Thanks to all who made this release possible.