Seven Kingdoms v2.15.1
Posted on 2018-12-28 by the3dfxdude
Here is a release to help address currently known desync and platform issues. This hopefully will improve stability some. But this is only a start. Likely other big issues remain.
Summary of changes from 2.15.0 to 2.15.1
- Fixed desync on mobilizing workers.
- Fixed desync on troop sortie, by making troop sorting deterministic.
- Fixed desync on AI attack planning, by making AI fort sorting deterministic.
- Fixed error that caused multiplayer save files appear out of sync.
- Changed the Button class to not block on holding down the mouse button, smoothing multiplayer games when alot of clicking may be happening.
- Prevent mobilizing foreign workers from your Firms, however they may be fired back to their home town.
- Only enable mobilize worker button when the firm is staffed with non-foreign workers.
- Prefer IPv4 addressing for 7kfans.com match-making.
- Fixed ambiguity in some translations.
- Repack structures for Crc checking due to pointer sizing.
- Improved cross-compilation and platform support.
- Uppercased the data and user files, as they are supported in the code, maintaining consistency and without needing to guess case.
- Fixed missing Fryhtan encyclopedia picture on some systems.
- Fixed observation mode visibility when playing a replay.
- Added support for center and right paragraph justification.
- Packagers please note that the music files must be in upper-case now, see the latest download for the music.