Seven Kingdoms v2.15.2
Posted on 2019-06-22 by the3dfxdude
The v2.15.2 release fixes many crashes, and continued improvements to the UI.
Summary of changes from 2.15.1 to 2.15.2
- Fixed queue buttons in the Harbor and War Factory, and in the tutor dialog for the non-blocking button code.
- Fixed AI crash when trying to use a skilled unit that has been deleted.
- Added German, Portuguese, and Spanish translations.
- Correct mobilizing other nations spies in firms under your control.
- Fixed AI crash when fort being used to attack has been deleted.
- Fixed crashes on bullets hitting targets due to not being attributed correctly.
- Fixed crash when a seat of power is destroyed at the same time the greater being casts magic.
- Fixed AI use of uninitialized memory when defending a general or king, which can cause a desync.
- Added mouse wheel support for map scrolling on touchpads. (sraboy)
- Added scenario completion tracking. (sraboy)
- Fixed crash in automated attack helping where one unit selects a target, the target unit enters a building (or deleted), and the local team then tries to assist, but the target unit is no longer on the map.
- Added advanced config file support. This will allow changing more aspects of the game without recompile.
- Enabled sync checking in replay mode.